Please see below your Proxy Voting Form. If you intend using this form, please observe the following notes:-
- Affiliated Clubs and Fellows may nominate a proxy to represent them at the Annual General Meeting.
- In your own interest, please make sure that your appointed nominee will be attending the AGM and that he/she is willing to act as your proxy.
- A Club or Fellow attending may not carry more than five Clubs' or Fellows' Proxy Votes in addition to their own.
- Please complete the Form and submit the form no later than 4pm on Tuesday, 10th November 2020. Proxy voting forms received after this time and date will not be processed and will be deemed void.
- Proxy votes can only be carried by another Affiliated Club or Fellow.
Note: If your usual Club Delegate cannot attend the Annual General Meeting, another full member of your Club can attend and vote. A full member is one who appears on your Club Listing.
If another full member of your Club can attend the meeting, then YOU DO NOT NEED TO COMPLETE THIS FORM, but they will need to register HERE in order to receive joining instructions for the meeting.
If you require further information, please contact the Office Manager.